Today I woke up refreshed. Probably because I tried this new bubble bath that has Echinacea, tea tree and ginseng in it, I must say WOW! Or, it was because I surrendered to God about many anxieties that I have about life right now. Plus, at 11:40pm eastern time a good friend called. I was delirious and have no clue what I said because I was sleeping and accidentally left my phone on, but it was good to here her voice.
So, my alarm went off at 5:30am. Yes, I set if for 5:30AM! I got up went to the gym and listened to the whole book of Colossians and parts of 1Timothy. A little or a lot of God in the morning never hurts anyone. When I was done with my workout I went up to the apartment and got ready for work. Oh, Boy! Work! This week is going to be insane, as I have mentioned earlier we have 4 shoots! Ahhhh...
On the brighter side my MOM is coming to visit me! I am so excited to hang out with her. She is my best friend! I am already planning what we are going to do in my head. I told her this morning, that when she comes, it will not be Weight Watcher friendly. Lol! We will do enough walking so I wouldn't worry about it too much. But YEAH MY MOM!!! Plus my Aunts will be chillin with us. Nice!
I can't wait to see her! I am so in love with her and I fall in love with her every single day. You could say she is my rock on earth, when I get discourage she always reminds me I need to pray and trust in God.
Monday, May 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment