So...today I had to go to work and deal with interesting attitudes, from around the world. Not really fun. I just am not into working anymore. Why, do it? Then I see a person on the subway with 20 million bags, who hasn't showered in weeks and is asleep. I guess instead of judging I should say a little pray. Dear God, thank you for all the gifts you give us each and everyday. Please help that woman I saw on the subway and give her a gift that has You in her future. Take care of her and touch her heart and mind in the most inspiring way possible with all of your light. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.
Hmmm...when I pray I feel better? Who knew? ;)
Before I got on the subway after work, I was talking with my mother on the phone. Some things have been happening in my family’s life, where I want to rush home and give my mom, dad and sister a big hug. Just be there for them, but I can't I choose to move 3000 miles away. Plus, my life isn't all peachy-king and I just need my Mommy/Family. Somehow being in NYC isn't that greatest anymore (this could make some happy).
So I am on the subway, I take the express to the local and would you know it the trains were miss-marked! The F was mark E! This is awful. I went 15 more blocks uptown than I should have! Well, I got on the train going downtown and I finally arrived at my stop.
Once I finally got off the subway, I continued speaking to my mother all the way home. The conversation was lightened by some jokes and me complaining about having a door man to open the door for me. Well, I wasn't really complaining, I guess I was just saying I could live without it. I was complaining about my air-conditioning in my car not getting fixed! My parents have had my car for 2 months, 2 quick months! I know, I know they have lives too. I told my mom that I would call my Big Sissy if it wasn’t done by the time I got back. The funny thing is, just before I said that my mom said, “Don’t call Amanda to come do it, we will get it done.” My mom the mind reader. Hahaha! I think the last thing I joked about was dinner. Oh, do I miss dinner being prepared for me! I got home at 8:30pm and started to make myself some ravioli. I didn’t want to make dinner, I was tired plus, it didn't have the twist on it that says, "I am hot and fresh and you did nothing to prepare me." The depressing part was I had to make the ravioli’s twice because my spaghetti sauce had mold on it. I found it after I poured it on my pasta and I thought about eating it because I was so tired but, that is just nasty!
Well, tomorrow is another day, a day closer to me leaving NYC (good or bad?) and a day closer to me getting my hugs from my family. But right now Ben, Jerry, some filling name Heath Vanilla and I are going to sit on the couch while Mr. Tub is getting filled.
Monday, May 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment