So, I guess you can say I went to one of the best photography schools in the country, right? Most technical, competive, always having to be the best!?!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
THEN WHY IS BROOKS, MARCH 2007 GRADUATION PICTURE OUT OF FOCUS AND DARK! PLUS PEOPLES FACES LOOK FAT AND ARE HIDDEN BEHIND HATS OF OTHERS! COME ON PEOPLE I HAVE BETTER SELF PORTRAITS! ;)
Tiffa says, "If wink with one eye it looks in focus, kinda, or maybe you are just trying to hit on someone."
Hahaha! The only cool thing about this picture is I am standing next to Tiffa. I didn't know that and she didn't know that, until she got her questionable graduation photo in the mail.
*Picture will be posted when I get my hands on a scanner. Then the picture will really shine.
Saturday, May 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment