Monday, May 28, 2007

Redneck Family!

Last night I took the 9pm train into Fairfield, CT, to go visit my Aunts and friends. My Aunt picked me up from the train station at about 10:40ish and we went back to her house were she was just rapping up a 50 + person party for Memorial Day. Yikes 50 + people, that is a lot!

Anyways, I got settled and my Aunt Cathy, excitedly calls me into the garage and says, “Look, look, look at our new cooler!”

Ummm…I didn’t see a cooler, but I did see her old washing machine full of ice with wine, soda and water sitting in it. Lol! How original and redneck is that! Or I should say ghetto fabulous! I of course I rolled my eyes and laughed at my Crazy Aunts.

Today/the next morning…was laid back. Got up made some Bisquick pancakes (there is no other pancake mix I love more than Bisquick, I can tell too!) and bacon for the fam, got some sun, went to the mall, tried on some shoes, ate some stuff and took a train ride back to the city. Ya know, just stuff. I think, right now I am going to go work out and pack some more things then go to bed and start another day. :)

No comments: