Blah, blah, blah, blah…is any of this really important?
Women over analyze everything. Why? Lol! Stop the voices in our heads!
Using vegetables to insult: Pickle me you cumquat! Ouch!
Allergies are nasty.
My heart is shattered beyond healing because I can’t stop time.
My favorite, is when the moon shines off of bodies of water with sparkling reflections.
I love a great challenge.
My internship is over.
Nothing is ever terrible. Those situations make you stronger.
I love to take deep breathes and feel the moment.
To be genuine…
I survived the past 3 months.
Is it meant for me? Only that person knows.
There is a 24 Apple store in NYC, amazing!
In a month, I don’t know where I will be.
In a week I will be in Chicago.
In a day I will be hanging out with my Mom!
In a hour I will be in bed.
In a minute I will be posting this.
Wednesday, May 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'll be very glad when you're home. We can over analyze together. Have fun with your mommy!
Post a Comment