Sunday, May 13, 2007

So...today...

parted my hair in a different direction today. I know this doesn't seem important, but! I think it is why; I got hit on by some guy, who never had a chance. And a guy charged me for a tall Starbucks ice tea lemonade when I really ordered a grande. He knew what he was doing; I blame it on the hair parting. Hahaha!!!

Well, today I tried my 5th church since I have been in NY. Pretty interesting. Not bad but, something is just not fitting or feeling right. I don't know if it is my mind set or what. In some ways I think why get too involved? Why should I get attached when I am just going to leave? Hmmm...yeah I don't know my time is not my own anymore.

Anyways, the church was good; I guess it fit a little. I think I will go back. The people were nice, the prayers were sweet and the message sunk in as it smacked me upside the head (that is always a good thing). Good stuff, good stuff.

The rest of the day I went shopping and found some nice things. Then I went home watched movies and talked to some friends and family on the phone.

It was a nice day.

No comments: