Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Something!

I am ready to start something! Meaning, ooooh what does it mean. I am at a point where I want somehthing to happen. I love NY but I LOVE my family and friends. Frankly, God has not been giving me answers on where he wants me to go after my internship. I have plans but they aren't long term. Hmmmm...and when you go away for a long time, nothing is ever the same. It already isn't the same. It breaks my heart.

Truthfully, I am afraid to go back to the west coast. Reality of life will kick in.

I have prepared a life...I am sure glad Tiffa is talking to me right now. She is metioning LA is the dark side, it's all green and I don't mean the grass. NY is the work-a-holic who build themselves up but is it the right place to be built up. Tiffa was also metioning I have a whole month of really nothing but bouncing around to think about it. June, will it bring answers?

I think one of my biggest problems is...I don't have my stuff! Even though material things don't matter, I feel lost without some of it. Maybe? Living out of 2 suitcases isn't very fun but do able.

But I am not a sad and depressing person, so this is the end of this thought process! I am trusting God to build my yellow brick road.I am ready to start something! Meaning, ooooh what does it mean. I am at a point where I want somehthing to happen. I love NY but I LOVE my family and friends. Frankly, God has not been giving me answers on where he wants me to go after my internship. I have plans but they aren't long term. Hmmmm...and when you go away for a long time, nothing is ever the same. It already isn't the same. It breaks my heart.

Truthfully, I am afraid to go back to the west coast. Reality of life will kick in.

I have prepared a life...I am sure glad Tiffa is talking to me right now. She is metioning LA is the dark side, it's all green and I don't mean the grass. NY is the work-a-holic who build themselves up but is it the right place to be built up. Tiffa was also metioning I have a whole month of really nothing but bouncing around to think about it. June, will it bring answers?

I think one of my biggest problems is...I don't have my stuff! Even though material things don't matter, I feel lost without some of it. Maybe? Living out of 2 suitcases isn't very fun but do able.

But I am not a sad and depressing person, so this is the end of this thought process! I am trusting God to build my yellow brick road.

Plus me an Tiffa are getting hungry. We are going to walk 12 block to go get stuff for Spagetti. :)

No comments: