Okay, I have to coolest dentist. He has been in the same location for 25 years! That is older than me! Anyways, this morning I had an appointment to go get my teeth cleaned. I was a little nervous because it has been a year and a half since I have been to the dentist, and the fact that I had my 4 impacted wisdom teeth surgically removed at one time while having one of the worst experiences of my life! Thank God I have good teeth! Cause I might not be able to handle anything else.
While I was in the chair at Dr. Bowers offices and he was scrapping away at my teeth and hitting my gums, I thought to myself this kind of feels good! I remembered back to when I had braces, I thought it always felt good to get them tightened. Why? Sick I know! Lol! I think I love the feeling of cleaning out all of the bad things and the thought of working towards a goal and knowing how to get there. I know, Sick again! Who learns this stuff from going to the dentist? Some people would say only Cassie.
Other weird things I like are people putting eye liner in my inner eye thingy, of course getting my gums played with, cleaning my ears paralyzes me, putting glue on my palm and pealing it off, playing with fart machines (great fun!), eating dill pickles, chocolate ice cream and drinking Pepsi at the same time (where that came from I have not clue!). I know there are many other quirky things about me but I can't think of them right now.
Have a blessed day! :-)
Monday, December 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
well hello stranger.
I love people who love fart machines. :D
Post a Comment