As I left my Nana's house I decided to go to the mall and get some last minute gifts. Forgetting I had the hair tie in my hair. I walked all around the mall, all by myself with my special hair tie. All wasn't lost, but I felt like a retard. Hahaha! But I thought to myself, self...you saw a grown man wearing a white fluffy fur coat at the mall, I think you can sport your Christmas hair tie!
Then dun dun dun... I get home. Brandon was coming over to spend the night! It has been a while since I saw him. It has been almost a year, the time I saw him was last year at his baseball game! Bad Aunt Cassie! Anyways, he came over and it was instant let's play. He told me I was old and he asked me how much I weighted! Thanks Brandon! Well all the hugs and hide and go seek games make up for all the oops! Just kidding I really don't care! I have nothing to hide...
No more wrapping presents! I think my Mom is making me wrap my own presents!
oooooooooooo..............seriously 7 more presents to wrap!
Post post post...
Brandon says, "Merry Christmas!"
Sheah! I have to go beat up a little kid! He is trying to run me over with exercise equipment! Lol!
Tired gotta go!
exit - Brandon screaming! Heehee!

Notice my new favorite hair thing, rockin the 80s ponytail and my GREAT Nephew!

No comments:
Post a Comment