Sunday, December 24, 2006

Happy Christmas Eve!

Oh yeah! So it begins...

Of coarse I woke up looking like a glamor queen with sleep marks on my face! ;) I walked out and everyone was already up and moving.

I decided to join the pace and make everyone breakfast, yummy pancakes, eggs and bacon!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Yummy!

After this we all got ready and went to church. It was so nice to have everyone there. Mom, Dad, Rob, Brandon, Moose, Chris, Nikki, C.J., Little Matthew, Jeff, Amanda, Kim and me.

After church we ordered pizza and wings from my favorite place! Ahhhhh...yeah! Then we have a Christmas for my brothers, sister and their families. During this time me and my sister had to rush out to go to my Aunts house were my cousins and Nana were. Everyone decided to have their celebration in the middle of the day so it was rush rush rush for me and Amanda. And of coarse my Aunt tries to fix me up every time with some guy who is from a great family and has a very very good job! But this year I guess the guy still had a psycho girlfriend that the family doesn't like, so (that wouldn't stop my Aunt)...Plus I am doing so much right now, aaaaaaaaaaaaa...NO! Maybe one of these days it will work. Lol! Who knows? I am thankful she tries, it's sweet, at least she is thinking of me.

At the end of this day my sissy went home and me and my parents chilled. Many prayers were answered today! Thank you GOD!!!

No comments: