Friday, December 29, 2006

Connect the dots, la,la,la,la!

Ah, today was a good day! I didn't want to get out of bed at all! But, my dad ended up talking to me and I have no clue what happened, but I was up and at the gym with my dad in no time. We also went to drop his shirts off at the dry cleaner, get my car washed and went to go get my car smog, which it didn't need so I didn't get it! Silly girl, my registration isn't due until May. Yes! That is $300 I can save. My dad also wanted to take me to Starbucks, but ever since I had a Nasty(with a capital N) Carmel Apple Cider, Starbucks just doesn't have the spark it use to. I kind of want to gag whenever I think of it. Sad, I know but something good came out of not going to Starbucks. You know when you look at someone and you both are thinking the same exact thing! Ahh it is great! Einstien Bagels. Ahh, again! We ended up taking a trip which was cool because it was like we both were going down memory lane. Explaining, when I first got my permit for driving. My dad would let me drive, every Saturday morning to Einsteins. We would get a dozen bagels, ahh. I would move back to Vegas for family, Carey's Pub and Einstein Bagels. But! My dad said just wait, in New York they are going to be so much better! Well if thats the truth than maybe I will be living in New York! I love food! I most likely am going to gain weight in New York. Oh, boyeee that could be a good thing!

We finally made it home and I ate 2 bagels! Hello to many carbs! I wanted to take a nap and be a vegetable all day long. But I didn't, I helped my mom make orderves for her small group tonight. I couldn't stop eating them! Actually, I can't stop eating my whole break. I think I have gained a couple of pounds. Besides that we made lotion and stuff too. So,it was a pretty productive day.

As my parents went to their homegroup, I went out to dinner with my friend Stac-face. We went to Sushi! I was down to eat everything. I order this Japaneses Lasagna roll and let me tell you that was a mistake. Yuck! There were things I tasted in the roll that I didn't recognize. Not yummy.

I was suppose to meet up with some other friends but, yeah...I am too much of a grandma. Especially after a hard, hectic session and all the mental games that are playing in my head.

Speaking of that my dad went to Costco and bought me some SAME-e Mood Plus! The greatest stuff. I am very afraid, when I move to LA and NY that my depression and anxiety will come back, I can kind of already feel myself getting anxious, it is running through my vain's. I don't like taking drugs or anything that will sedate me. I use to do that until I started relying on the Lord. Then everything went away and really hasn't been back. I trust in the Lord and SAM-e that all will be well. SAM-e also helps with joints and liver, plus it is natural! Yeah! I took some today and I could feel it. It pepped me up and made me more awake. Normally when I have my mood swings, depression, yadda, yadda, yadda, I tend to get tired and unmotivated. And only my mom is allowed to talk to me or see me. She knows everything. She is my rock here on earth. With out her, I don't know where I would be. My mom is the one who talked me down of most of all my anxiety attacks until I trusted the Lord with them. I think it is amazing when I surrender my trouble to God, He takes care of them better than anyone else could.

I remember a friend was telling our homegroup about a disorder he had and one day he woke up and didn't have it anymore after he spoke to God about it! There is much more to the story but I think it is all a miracle, I believe and feel it everyday!

One prayer answered is, I needed a truck to move my bed to LA! Just one of the many things I have to pull out of my butt in the next week as I move. Well, I got a call from John Mickel, a friend who moved to LA already, and he has a truck and he is going to help me move my wonderful bed (many people say, not to get me started on talking about my wonderful, loving, soft, cuddly, embracing, best friend of a bed I have. Hmm, I wonder why?)

I am stoked that John Mickel will be in LA. A friend, something I am going to miss from SB, a lot! And you know who you folks are. I sure do.

I can't believe I am already driving back to VC tomorrow! I just got here. :-( Well life goes on and on and on, right?

No comments: