Tuesday, December 26, 2006

No more sinus infection!

Yeah! I woke up this morning and guess what!?! I didn't have a headache! Thank GOD! I have been having sinus problems since the 18th of December. I finally got some relief. I still have a cough and my nose is running, I guess I better go catch it! Hahaha, I know I am a dork! Hopefully, now I can eat more things with out them giving me a headache. I couldn't eat dairy, sugar or bread. The side effects of these were nasty! But I won't give you to much information. Heehee...

Now, I am off to spend more great family time with my sissy and parents. We are going shopping! Whether we will buy anything or not is the question.

"Alright missy let's go!" says Dad

2 comments:

Classy Cassie said...

Sinus infection still there... :-(

KATEE said...

i guess you caught your nose but left the snot to run... okay only a retarded comment to reply to your dork-akus comment about your nose running...
ha! :(
what happened... i use to be witty!