Friday, December 1, 2006

People who love grammar love themselfs!...GAIL!!! ;)

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Living Life
Today was amazing! God is wonderful.

I started my day off with an amazing Bible study on discretion, took a nap, made some appointments then got ready for the day.

I went to coffee with a friend at Java Jones in SB. There some guy hit us on. A male named Steve decided to smoke a cigarette outside, right next to us. Once he lit up he started talking. It was weird because he just invited himself into our girl time. I found it kind of rude but...I went with the flow and talked to him for a while. That whole discretion thing happened in my mind, so convicting. At the end of this event, some how my hair straightener got blamed for Steve coming over and talking to us...? Kind of funny! I guess you had to be there.

After this I had an appointment for a grad review overview. My graduate advisor went over what is needed for this particular review. It went very well and gave me hope that I just might make it in the world. Speaking about the world, life is happening! I am going to be leaving SB soon. How do I feel about this? I quite don't know yet. I think my heart has been hardened in the past month toward real emotions for this time that is to come.

God has blessed me with these wonderful internships/opportunities. After I surrendered my control habit to create my own destiny, everything kind of fell into place. I pray often that if these internships aren't in God's will, take them away, but things keep on working out very well and there is no reason to say no yet.

My heart still cries to stay where I grew most as a Christian and was born again, but I am being told to go. I went to school for this reason. I have made amazing friends and learned so much about life/relationships. Even, the friend's I don't respond to very well these day's, I thank God for the lesson's we went through together.

There is so much going through my mind at the moment and so much more I want to share but...I am tired. Grrrrrr..... why do people have to sleep?

3 comments:

KATEE said...

it's K-O-V-A-L
:)

gaily-o said...

You love me... you know you do. Even if I am a big pain in the bum :D

Did ya get my text about my new number?!

gaily-o said...

themselves. people who love grammer love themselVES. :D I really annoy myself.