I woke up this morning after having a great day yesterday, and I felt my whole body in pain! What is this about? My left leg is strained, my lower back feel's like it was hit many times with a baseball bat, I have a tight muschle in my neck that I can thank my lovely couch for and to top it off a wonderful, pleasant headache. I am over it! I am only 25! I have never felt this much pain before, even when I was in a car accident!
I goto the gym often, I am a heathly eater, kinda, I am trying to eat less...cookies? Heehee!
Today as I was packing and going through many things, I started to get a stomach ache, like I was going to throw-up, WHAT!?! Alright, I had had enough. I started to have some words with satin, cause this just wasn't cool anymore. I talked and he had no choice but to listen. Whether or not he makes both of my legs strained and yadda, yadda, I will get the job done and packed! God alread told me I am going. I think if it came down to it, I could be a good deligator. Lol!
But today was a mental challenge as well as a physical. There are so many things going on in my mind that I just want to escape from or indulge in. I don't want to be crazy about anything. I just want to read my Bible and curl up in my bed, which may I add has never hurt me. It always welcomes me with creamy sheets, fluffy yet firm pillows and a feather comforter with a satiny red cover over it, yeah...
Well tomorrow is another day!
(BIG DEEP BREATH IN AND OUT, WITH A SPOON FULL OF BEN AND JERRY'S!) ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment