
The Lord is so great to comfort my heart everyday. Many times, more like every time I dig into His word, I am reminded to surrender all. Lately, I have been dealing with a fleshly situation that everyday I should waive the white flag with hast. The Lord, I believe has put a desire on my heart for 2 years plus! Ouch! Everyday I think about this ambition and pray for the Lord to take it away if it isn't from Him. Because sometimes this so-called joy gives me the most pain in life. I always think how can something from the Lord hurt this bad? Well it is all a learning process, and learning is written all over this one.
To suffer is to grow stronger, I can testify to that. As I was doing my study today through the book of Isaiah and Ephesians, I got a clear message that the Lord doesn't stop us from having certain desires, problems, troubles or wants. He could but...no. He wants us to turn to Him in our time of need. The only way to get through these ruff speed bumps in life is to have faith that the Lord will see you through those particular times. The Lord wants our whole hearts. I would rather deal with the life that God gave me with faith in Him, then nothing but my own worldly understanding.

2 comments:
amen, cassie. :-) god will continue to be faithful. check this out: psalm 37:23-24 "the steps of a man are established by the lord, and he delights in his way. when he falls, he will not be hurled headlong because the lord is the one who holds his hand."
Love it! Thanks Lisa. :)
Post a Comment