
As I was sitting at Simone's coffee shop in VC, an elderly couple came in. They were so cute! As I started to pack up my things to leave, they were getting their ice blended mocha and sitting at a table in front of mine. I am not a stocker of any kind but I had to sit and watch them a little. The husband stared to read his paper as he gave the first sip of the mocha to his wife. They were sharing! How adorable! I guess that is what you HAVE to do when you are married. ;)
Anyways this situation ties in to my readings later on in the day. Ephesians 5, specifically verse 25. Husbands, love your wives just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her
Even though it was just the first drink and not anything major, it was a representation of his giving, love and patience for is wife. Do you know how many men I have come across that wouldn't give a hoot or think about putting a woman first?

No comments:
Post a Comment