Thursday, October 4, 2007

Funky

I have always had the ability to remember my dreams. Most of the time the promenent ones are very weird. In one night I was able to have 3 nightmares! Crazy! I guess it is a good thing I know how to break down my fears in dreams and pray to God about them.

Last night, I had a dream that the rapture happened and I wasn't raptured. Ummm...excuse me! I started to question why I wasn't taken. Was I not knowledgeable enough about the bible, did I not have enough faith or did I even have faith?

The setting consisted of people, people I didn't know, have never seen just sitting around. We all were hanging out in an old dark abandoned hotel. Getting up and putting aside all my discomforts about not being taken, I had my bible with me so I open it up and start evangelizing to some random guy. He didn't really care or want to understand that there is still hope. To me his soul felt stale inside. This saddened me and added more flaming passion to my evangelism methods because many times in life I felt/feel stale and unsure of my salvation, but I always had/have faith.

As I continued speak to this man, I remember opening up my bible to the book of revelation and reading the part of the rapture that was consisting of that particular moment in time. As I was trying relate the current events to people about what is happening and to have faith, a dog comes up to me and starts to bite my ankle. Okay...where did that come from? Well, interestingly, Saturday there was a dog roaming around the streets in my condo complex. I called the little cutie to come to me and he came running over. Looking at his collar I phoned Troubles Crum's owner and returned him. This was the dog biting my ankle in my dream. Hmmm...

Also another intense thought in my dream was if my friends knew I wasn't in heaven with them or if they were thinking of me? :? Aaaaa...O.k.a.y.

That was as far as I got in my dream. I was woken up by my phone, it was one of my accountability friends that has never called me that early in the moring. Plus I never leave my phone on but I guess last night I forgot to turn it off. Good thing, I didn't want to be a non-raptured citizen for much longer.

Funny thought: If you ever want to get some information out of me that I most likely wouldn't tell anyone, you should ask me when I am half awake and half asleep. My mom tried it on me a while ago and it almost worked. Lol! Most likely I will catch myself before I say anything too serious. :) But it is funny to see people try.

Crazy, crazy dreams...

No comments: