I am sad to leave. My visit went so quickly. :( Tomorrow my aunt and I start our adventure back to the coast. I will miss all my family, until I come back in November for the Air show, yes the the Nellis Air force Base AIR SHOW!
Some of my friends might/are going to join me along with my dad, (maybe) my brother and 3 nephews. Being back in Vegas and having my parents live close enough to the base, that you are in driving distance and can hear the jets when they fly over is so sweet! I am getting excited! Like a little kid on Christmas! So sick I know, but check out some of these pics from last year and tell me you don't want to see this. 2006 Aviation Nation
Sunday, October 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
where are you headed next? we miss ya!
Post a Comment