Tuesday, March 13, 2007

I am still alive...

My day was tuff. This business is like no other. Last night I found myself walking home trying to find so peace in NY. Good luck on that one. I got home and cried myself to sleep. Today I found myself getting up late and making it to work by the hair on my little chinny, chin, chin. Working and not accomplishing anything I leave at 4pm and I find myself alone at a bar, drinking 7 and 7 on an empty stomach wearing clothes that haven't been washed for days. Search for some true meaning in my life, trying to find friends and have someone love me because I am so alone. :(

Hahaha! That isn't true. It is tuff out here and I do want to cry and sometimes I do but... It is kind of nice to be able to cry again. I would rather not but... My life right now is really stressful. I am at a job where they want things I can't always give them because I don't know how, yet or can't find yet. Everyone always says there internship was great! Hmmmm...get a job, get paid for it. Plus I am living out of 2 suitcases! What is that about? It works for the time being but I have a 5x10 storage unit with all MY stuff. I want that! Hopefully in June I will be flying cross country to Vegas and Cali to visit with my family, friends and stuff.

If you read this your prayers are definately needed. As much as I can do, I am having a really hard time trying to adjust. You could say I through myself to the sharks! NY is a crazy city. It is an island! Who knew!

7 to 10 percent of NY is christian. Yikes! That is a lot of people that need to be saved. Also, somehow people like to stare at me? Why? If you could please pray for protection that would be awesome. Also, God's Will for my life, wisdom, courage, understanding, patient, discernment and discretion. Yeah I think that is is for now.

"It would seem that there is within each of us an enemy which we tolerate at our peril. Jesus called it 'life' and 'self', or as we would say, the self-life. To allow this enemy to live is in the end to lose everything. To repudiate it and give up all for Christ's sake is to lose nothing at last, but to preserve everything unto life eternal." Tozer

Proverbs 29:25
Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the Lord is kept safe.

*People can do no eternal harm.

It is really 8:30pm here. :(

2 comments:

Deb said...

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplicaiton, with thanksgiving, let you requests be made know to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. Phillipians 4:6-7 I am praying for you baby! \0/ xoxo

Classy Cassie said...

MOM! You are so hip now to have a blog! Lol! I love you so much! You parents are my own wonderful prayer warriors! Thank God!