Friday was a great day! I am doing an internship in LA and on Friday’s we don't have shoots. What does that mean? I really don't have to go in to work! Yeah! But I was 2 hours short of making my 38.5 hours for credit for the week. So instead of sitting around my house and being untruthful on my hours I decided to go in. Da da daaaaaaa!
When I arrived at work, it was a beautiful sunny day outside. As I parked and said, "Hello" to Juan, I gave him a nice crunch red apple I got from Smart and Final! Yummy! You need to take care of the people who take care of you or your car!
Getting to the point! Since there isn't much for me to do on Friday's except for cleaning something the cleaning crew has already clean. John's rep Rose asked Steve the studio manager if I could help her on Fridays. Nice! Two internships in one! This opportunity is great! Hopefully I will be doing a lot of things with Rose that I will be doing in NY and maybe, just maybe it will make me a little ahead of the game on how things work on the production side of photography.
Obedience and truthfulness...What you invest in is where your heart will follow.
Saturday, January 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Have I ever told you how much I admire your cheerful attitude and willingness to be available for whatever new opportunity comes your way? You inspire me Cassy.
I love you!
Post a Comment