Friday, January 12, 2007

The Gym

I have been going to the gym for quit awhile now and it finally occured to me that guys totally look at themselves more in the mirror than women! Okay, so when a man works out he takes his time and looks at every single rippling muscle that he works. They love to see the vains popping out of their skin or something. Hmmm... NOW when a woman works out at the gym they don't want to see themselves in the mirror because they are all sweaty and not at their best. They think they look fat and yadda yadda yadda. I only write this because when I was at the gym tonight, I was looking around and all the guys were infront of the mirror, looking at themselves! I could be wrong! But to prove a point, I do know some guys who like to look at theselves in the mirror all the time without going to the gym, you know who you are. ;)

Normally I don't care what I look like at the gym but I caught myself saying, "My wife beater could be whiter! I should go buy some more and recycle my old ones." Lol!!!

2 comments:

Paige Kearin said...

I hate looking at myself at the gym...there is only one thought that can proceed a mirror look...."that could be better". He, he.

Classy Cassie said...

Agreed!