Woke up today with out an alarm! Why? It was at 6:30am!
ipod's are icky, when they don't work right.
I really like putting ... at the end of unfinished sentences. Huh...
Michelle Kelley is an amazing knowledgeable woman, who understands my crazy head games
Juan the parking attendant is my buddy, so I think. Well I bring him sodas.
Should I be happy or sad one of our 2 shoots today got canceled? Working like a dog!
I wish I would have straightened my hair this morning.
I had a nightmare last night and some how God translated it to be obedience and endurance. What???!!! God works in mysterious ways.
Great disappointment
Cheese!
I work with all guys.
Bills, bills, bills!!! Grrr...
Stupid
Everyone in my house is sick! Ahhhh!!!! I am trying not to get sick, but I don't think it is working. :(
Laundry
Google is amazing - Sonicare
Looking up definitions on the internet is fun. www.reference.com
This is the word for the day, Hmmm...
dissimulate \dih-SIM-yuh-layt\, transitive verb:
1. To conceal under a false appearance.
intransitive verb:
1. To hide one's feelings or intentions; to put on a false appearance; to feign; to pretend.
Good word
Drive home in traffic
Park in the ghetto and walk home, interesting, always
Bad bad headache
Going to the gym with Allison at 8:30pm, hopefully will get ride of my headache.
Pain = More Pain!
Friends and family
Prayers
Can animals see themselves in the mirror? I heard they can but they get bored easily with it, because they can always anticipate the next move. LOL!!!
Do you have something to say to me?
I pray I am not getting sick
"Men or mice? What will it be"
Do I want to go out of country for 3 months after my internships? Travel till I am 26?
Memories
What are you thinking right now?
Jello dunk tank
Oooooh...Donuts after the gym :)
Must shower after gym and before bed
I'm not going to want to wake up in the morning.
Time to go to bed. My glorious, comfortable, wonderful, amazing, soft and will never do me wrong bed is calling my name.
:)
Thursday, January 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment