
Today I feel like I got licked by this huge tongue! This is the kind of lick that gets you by surprise and just makes you cringe all the way up! Hilarious but not pleasant, what can I say…it is Friday…one of those days where you are toast even if you see it coming.
Friday is like many things I don’t understand. Why are we so brain-dead on Friday’s? It isn’t like we stopped living or thinking or filling up our schedule on Saturday’s and Sunday’s, well I don’t anyways. Relax most of the time is not in my schedule. Lol! I guess I have to schedule in some relaxing time.
Off the subject…so today, I have been thinking of random questions. Why? Probably because it is Friday or something?!? I don’t know, but it started when I was at Starbucks this morning and they were playing Phil Collins on the radio.
1. What happened to Phil Collins?
These are questions that maybe one day they will get answered and maybe they won’t. I guess they aren’t that important…huh? Anyways, I will ask and most likely down the road I will read my Blog, when I am 75ish and have them answered…right?
2. What do I want to be when I grow up? I kind of have that figured out but, we will see, the big Guy might have different plans than I do.
3. Why do I still have my lingering cough from the flu?
4. Why does spaghetti leave a yellow/orange-ish residue in Tupperware?
5. Why can one not go to Costco and buy 1 thing?
6. Why do we take on others anxieties?
7. Why do we want things we can’t have and not want what we have?
8. You hit 26 and it feels like your body falls apart! Why?!?!
9. What does this all mean? Lol! Yeah…I don’t know!
10. Heaven is like no other place on earth…is anyone scared to go?
11. What if you missed your chance to go to Heaven will you know before you die?
12. Why did the Truth stick with some and not others? Should we be sad evil is going with evil? Or happy? But then in Heaven it is all pure…hmmm…
If I don’t stop now I might just keep on asking questions. Blah…

1 comment:
You make me laugh!!!! :)
Post a Comment