Last Monday I said farewell to my Aunt. I only said bye for a little while, cause I am totally going to bite the bullet and visit Wisconsin again.
It feels like only yesterday I was living with her in her house in VC. (Big Sigh) Memories. This morning I woke up and felt a sense of confusion, I did not like it. I am pretty sure everyone can relate to this uncomfortable feeling. I like to call it Satan's time. I have found that, in this time (morning) Satan is able to play with my emotions more...weird? No...you are half awake and half asleep, what better time to make you think things you shouldn't be thinking, right? Right.
For the past many weekends and some weekdays, I have gone down to VC and hung out with my Aunt, whether it was painting walls, watching a movie or simply going out to dinner.
I lived in her house for a good 3 1/2 years! A house she lived in for over 20! A house I would come visit as an 8 year old! Dude! Your moving away! Weird! Moving to Wisconsin...hmmmm, they have cheese there...curdle...cheese...cheese curds?
My point is...I miss my Aunt.
Saturday, March 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I can't believe we've been in perspectives all this time and you never told me that you had a blog! I'm adding you to the list!haha see you tomorrow.
Post a Comment