Sunday, January 20, 2008

When Harry Met Sally

Okay...Thank you Ms Clay for introducing me to this amazing movie. I never wanted to watch it, why? I don't know! I thought it was old or something and I wouldn't be able to relate. Well, I have something really important to tell myself, tomorrow, You will be one year older and you can sooooo relate. Not to everything, maybe just the part were guys and girls can't be friends. Hmmm...Yeah, I still don't know. Where did the time go.

Conclusion, don't be afraid of older movies and don't judge a film by its cast.

Some quotes from the movie:

Harry Burns: There are two kinds of women: high maintenance and low maintenance.
Sally Albright: Which one am I?
Harry Burns: You're the worst kind. You're high maintenance but you think you're low maintenance.
_____________________________________

Sally Albright: But I'd like the pie heated and I don't want the ice cream on top, I want it on the side, and I'd like strawberry instead of vanilla if you have it, if not then no ice cream just whipped cream but only if it's real; if it's out of the can then nothing.
Waitress: Not even the pie?
Sally Albright: No, I want the pie, but then not heated.
__________________________________

Harry Burns: Repeat after me. Pepper.
Sally Albright: Pepper.
Harry Burns: Pepper.
Sally Albright: Pepper.
Harry Burns: Waiter, there is too much pepper on my paprikash.
Sally Albright: Waiter, there is too much pepper on my paprikash.
Harry Burns: But I would be proud to partake of your pecan pie.


1 comment:

KATEE said...

i love it!!!
boys and girls are so different... :)
hehe... this is one of the best movies :)
glad i got to show it to you.