Monday, January 14, 2008

Dish drying racks...

...aren't my favorite. When we moved into our new place, Katie and Lisa wanted one. Well, I have one? I don't like them but I have one? Hmmm...explanation, I bought it for a shoot and never returned it, bummer. So, okay let's use it! Why not? Right?

I personal like to wash my dish, dry it and put it away. You can call me anial retentive, you can call me many things but don't call me dirty. Well, since I am sick, I lack in the drying dish area. I wash it then get tired and don't want to dry it and put it away. So what do I do? I look at the dish drying rack, have a few words with it, then use it. My heart changed! Wash your dish and let the air dry it for you. Okay obviously I need to go to bed because I am blogging about a dish drying rack. It is totally the Tylenol Cold Multi-Symptom Severe talking. I just thought, that making peace with the drying rack was a big step for me. Awkward!

1 comment:

Kelly O'Bar said...

Aww poor thing. Praying for healing! He can do it!