After praying this, my heart has been convicted of so many things that I have done that DO NOT help my walk with Jesus. Also, life was never the same, I received an instant answer to prayer. Things were coming and convicting me from my past, especially my present and future!
Example:
Past: Past relationships with boyfriends that had no purpose in my life at the time, but somehow the Lord turned it around for good to unveil my eyes to show me where I don't need to go. I kind of feel like Abraham and Sarah in Genesis. Trying to create something in my life before God wants me to have it. Hmmm...
Present: Where I work, at a online photo stock agency as a Content Manager. All the content (photo) that comes in I see or am subjected to in some way. Now not everyone has a mind with peaches and rose, so I see things that my flesh wants to indulge in whether it be sexual or distorted ideas of this world. I try to do searches for flowers a lot! Lol!

Future: Being obedient! And choosing the right road to take when life separates. Before I let go and let God into my heart, I was hard. I still am. Things I want for myself necessarily aren't what God wants for you or me in the future. Now, sitting here thinking that you are suppose to listen to something you can't see, hear, feel, taste or smell. Seem a little crazy in our society. But can your senses be aware of the unknown? You can SEE answered prayers and miracles everyday. HEAR, if you listen closely or tune your channel to God you can sense everything he is telling you, whether it be from the Word, other people, signs, feelings, est. FEELING the Lord is the most joyous, wonderful, amazing, comfortable sensation I have ever felt. I feel his grace and mercy every time I repent and get over myself. TASTE, one of my favorites! I am sure Juniors carrot cake cheesecake is a little piece of heaven in NYC. Hahaha! The land is flowing with milk and honey, we can taste Gods creations everyday. SMELLING the flowers, fresh pines or the ocean breeze is a miracle in its self. God is everywhere. He finds you everyday. You have to take the time to find him and his Will for your life. Because His Will, will win in the end, regardless.
So my encouragement to you and myself everyday is, die to yourself. Don't be so suborn to think you are just who you are and life just is what life is just because. There is a bigger purpose out there, find it!

No comments:
Post a Comment