Wow, my last post was November! Crazy! Life has been confusing and disappointing, huh. But as I said in November, stand firm without fear. Lol! Yessssss! I love that! Our Lord is so faithful everyday! In the past month I have felt depression, anxiety, hatred, disappointment, bitter party of 1, worthless, confused, angry, loveless, revengeful and let's just say that is the tip of the iceberg. But, if I wouldn't have felt all this I wouldn't have the faith I do now in our Lord and Savior. When we are down and out, Satan loves to move in. My life seemed like one catastrophe event to the next.
Examples:
Flat tire: On my way back from Vegas, flat tire! But by the grace of God it happened 20 yards away from my house after a 6 hour drive! Lol! Went to go get it fixed and guess what! All my tires needed to be replaced plus my back brakes an rotors! I am happy it happened the way it did cause it could have been worse. But this experiance still wasn't pretty on my credit card. :?
Life's little games: Yeah...not cool but a wonderful relief when they are over. Some lasted 3 years and some lasted 3 minutes.
Finances: Who are they not difficult for? Student loans, life expense....grrrr...
Love and family: Trials and learning processes, all over the place with compassion and understanding.
Future: TBD
There are so many more crazy things happening, but they will end in God's time. Joy from suffering was definitely my theme for the past three months. Now that I am getting some relief, my prayer is to be joyful in the good times and have more faith when it isn't needed in our corrupt world. Focus and pray for others and not for me, that is their job. I still have many things to learn, but all that will come from faith, time and listening to the Lord! Cause trust me, when you can hear Him there is no better sound in the world than to know that the creator of everything answers you in your time of need.
Ahhhh...PRAISE THE LORD!!!
Now as of this moment. I have a new job, apartment, love and direction. :)
PRAISE THE LORD!!! :)
Thursday, December 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment