Job11:15
then you will lift up your face without shame;
you will stand firm and without fear.
Ever since...well...for a while now, life has thrown me punches that I think I may never get back up from. In the last 4 weeks, everything that has to do with me breathing hurts. Everything!
I pray, seek the Lord, read my Bible in times of being stale and still sometimes I remain stale. I stand firm, and keep the faith even when I don't get it. With faith and trust in the Lord, things will get better, I know this. It is not God who falters it is me.
Satan loves to attack at every chance he can get. For my whole life he has been attacking and will never cease until the day my Savior comes.
Times right now are interesting and 08 will bring many BIG changes for me. So here I am with faith and trust, Standing Firm without question the Lord will deliver me from my anxieties. My problems are big but others are bigger, like not being saved.
Friday, November 9, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
love that quote!
much love from the kearins :)
Post a Comment