Friday, December 14, 2007

Almost 8 days...

...and I will be moving to Carp. This morning Lisa, Katie and I sign our final rental info agreements. Oh Boyeeee! Leaving my situation now saddens me but gives me a joy I have been waiting to feel for quite sometime. I thank the Lord I am moving in with 2 amazing women who love the Lord just as much as I do. Plus, I think we all kind of have a soft spot for one another. Times are going to be interesting in the beginning because we are going to move our stuff in then leave for the holidays, well Lisa and I will be. Katie's parents are going to stay with her at the apartment for the holidays. Then some how in 2008 we will all meet again and learn. In a perfect world I picture all of us waking up singing "Good Day Sunshine" as we all work together, dancing and getting ready for the day. Hahaha! Weird! If Satan has his way this will not happen, there will be wedges between us. But as 3 strong Christian women, I have faith this will not happen because I have the song on my ipod and I will get Katie and Lisa in to mood to dance and sing. Lol! I will bribe them with taking out the trash and cleaning the bathroom for a week! Ahhhh!!! We are going to have chores! :)


For a while all 3 of us prayed for our situation. We will continue uniting in pray, because guess what, it works! A while ago when Lisa came to me and said, I need to move up to Carp and in with her. I thought she was crazy. I would love to but I am still going to school, I want to do internships in NY and LA. Maybe not live in Carp or VC anymore. Move out of a rent fee place? Didn't sound like a sane idea to me but good very good, intriguing. Well, I did my internships and some how ended up back in Ventura, confused. LA was okay, didn't really like it, NY was amazing, loved it, but I missed my family and friends, I was too far away. Many of my friends wanted me to stay in the area and threatened me in good ways for me to stay, I wanted me to stay. So I prayed and felt that I was suppose to stay but...Lord what am I going to do? I had amazing offers to work in LA, NY and Vegas. I went to school for a reason and SB is not the easiest place to work, survive and live. Why? After months of rejection, trials and having the worst job for 5 days, He delivered me, because I listened. Some may not know but I filled out my rental application and credit check without completing all info. Plus, I think I just quit my job 2 days before. NO JOB!!! Hello! Many people would say that is insane! I thought it was crazy! And there is no way I will get accepted! Unless the Lord opens up the door. I was so comforted because I prayed and leaned on God to guide me. I was going to need to move out of my place before March anyways, why not put my foot in the Jordan! Be crazy have faith, SUBMIT!!! Thank God I did! Now I am moving out and starting a great new job, which the Lord has provided. The coolest part about my job is the specific things I prayed for were revealed while I was applying for the job and given to me. Also more that expected, praise God! Ohhh...breathe. I at least know I am where to Lord wants me, but I can still mess it up. Let's not and say we didn't.

For my roomies come the 22nd of Dec. I pray the Lord blesses us with strong unified hearts. Comforts us in the trials we are going to face in our lives and delivers us from a lack of communication with each other. Bind our hearts with your love Jesus, Holy Spirt fill us up with your knowledge and joy and God bless us, like I know you have and will.

Lisa and Katie

2 comments:

lisa falcone said...

oh yay, cassie!! i am so stoked to be roomies in a week!! god is so faithful!

Classy Cassie said...

Yesssss!