Okay...so...the Lord works in mysterious ways, very mysterious ways...It could be someone telling you to write a blog, because when you do not write a blog...your depressions shows in so many ways. Hmmm...thanks lady. So here we go...
After my home group on Tuesday night, I was driving home in my car thinking that I am crazy! My pet peeves are insane! Here are some...
1. If someone elses face touches mine, I internally freak out! I feel I am going to break out with major zits because of their face oils aren't mine and yeah not cool! I am even that way with sunglasses. Yes it goes to that extent!
2. Drinking off the same glass...a...not so much. You most likely will notice, from now on it isn't going to happen. So, if I have a full soda and you want a sip, the whole drink is yours...Some people are excluded.
3. If you eat off my plate and you aren't family...you better be prepared to marry me, cause sharing like that...I don't know...Hahaha!
4. If you are sick...and your nose is full of snot! Blow IT!!! Don't suck it into your brains so all of the world can hear! And don't blow it in public! Yuck!
5. Dust, is another big one especially in my car.
6. If you have something to say...Say what you mean and mean what you say!
7. People who can't control their kids. Some exceptions are allowed but if I can have 10 Sunday school kids be as quite as can be walking from one room to the other you can definitely stop your kid from being Tarzan in K mart!
I am sure there are more freaky things that bother me but...
And please know that I am the biggest hypocrite! I have done all of these many times...hee...
Thursday, November 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment