Some may not feel bad for me and others might. Who knows? This morning I woke up at 6:30am. Doesn't that sound like fun? I left my house at 7:50am-ish to get to work by 9:00am. Got to work and immediately we had a shoot! Ahhh!!! That ended at about 12:30ish. Then everyone left and I was alone! Hahaha!!! 2:00pm came around and there was a ring-a-ling at the door. Mr. Frederick arrived for hair, then we had talent, make-up and everyone else. I was on top of phones, door, re-touching and making sure everyone had what they need. I love it! Finally John and Steve got back and we now had equipment so we could set up for the shoot. All of the sudden, it was 7:30pm. Where did the time go? Everyone left and I still had retouching to finish. Grrr...I was retouching pictures of 2 twins. They looked about 14 years old. I guess they wanted to be the next Olsen twins or something. It was crazy! We were taking body parts from each of the girls and putting it on the other. Noses, eyes, necks, hair, it was a good thing they were twins. Why were we doing this? Well, for example on one of the twins nostral was too specular. Okay... :? After a while of retouching, I stopped and tried to read something on the computer and II couldn't! I guess I was working with the photographs too long I couldn't focus on reading! Again, crazy! I know!
There was so much more to my day but...I am too tire to type it. But it was amazing!
The point is my day started at 9:00am and end at 9:00pm, kind of...LONG!!!
I love a good long hard working day though. :)
Thursday, February 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That doesn't sound like fun. What were you doing the night before?
Hahaha! David you sort of have a blog! Start writting punk!
Post a Comment