Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Hahaha! Funny Day!

Okay, so, today we had a shoot in Santa Monica at 10 am. Fun, fun saw the beach and it was a beautiful day. After the shoot and before our other shoot in Hollywood, we went to lunch. After lunch I thought it would be a great idea to take my vitamins! Hmmm....

As we are driving from Santa Monica to Hollywood, Cassie's bladder decides it's time to take charge. What!?! There isn't a bathroom in the car! I was in pain. I have no clue who, what, where, when and how. After a while sitting in traffic and getting lost on our way to our destination, I was going unconscious. (not really, but I couldn't focus!)

We turn on Sunset and we are in the left lane going south. I couldn’t handle it anymore! I started to freak out! I see a cafe to my right. My moment of insanity comes. I look at Steve and tell him "I have to go to the bathroom so bad, I am getting out here." I jumped out of the car and crossed traffic. It wasn't that dangerous but...let's think it was. It would make it sound so much more like I was a rebel.

At this point I am a woman in pain. Don't mess with me. I ran into the cafe, looked at the people working there and strongly asked for a bathroom. I did my business in a hurry and ran out of the cafe, thinking traffic wouldn't move that fast. Well, at this point I realized, I had no phone, no wallet and Steve wasn't anywhere to be found. Not funny! I look in the direction we were driving and still couldn't see him, so I start runnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnning! Lol! It is a good thing I go to the gym all the time because I ended up running 3 blocks until I finally found Steve! He was still in the left lane at a stop. Then the light turned green, he started to go and I yelled, "STEVE!" I didn't want to run anymore. He looked at me in surprise as he found a place to pull over for a quick second and I jumped back into the car.

We finally found our way to the shoot and I had to go to the bathroom again! Then, I realized, I took my vitamins. Don’t you normally have to go to the bathroom after you take your vitamins? Duh! Well, I can say I won’t try that again. Crazy!!! But it is a fun story I can tell my grandchildren.

The rest of my day was great! I had a lot of fun!

No comments: