Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Relationships...hmmmmm...

You know when your parents said you can't date until you are 30 years old!?! I thought they were being crazy and they were from a different planet! Well...Hahaha. No, no parents have great advice you should listen to them once and a while. ;) I really don't care if I ever date again (I might be lying).

If the Lord decides to bring someone in my life that is on Him and His time and not mine. Relationships are a lot of work and understanding. Many say you are not going to love that person the whole time. You know what? I believe them. My last real relationship was for 3 years! 3 whole years! And that ended April 2003! Like 4 years ago! I remember when Aaron and I broke up; we were talking on the phone and he decided to end it. For some reason I was settling for something God didn't want me to have by staying in a relationship that wasn’t blessed by God. Now before you say Oh poor Cassie she got dumped, there are more that enough details in that situation than anyone will ever know.

Being in and seeing many relationships with my friends, I have learned so much whether they are single and dating, dating or married, Christian and non - Christian. Trust in the Lord and not your emotions. Have discretion and don’t do anything you will regret. Remember it takes about ½ the time of the relationship to get over a person.

It still sucks though. ☹

Why I wrote this blog? I have no clue

1 comment:

gaily-o said...

I know why you wrote it. You're the greatest baby.