Saturday, September 29, 2007

So we are back!



Israel was amazing! Since I have been back, there isn't a day I wake up and want to take the next 16 hour-ish fight back.

But...May 2009, maybe it will happen again!

The Lord has a truthful sense of humor that keeps me in awe everyday. A...yeah!

Before Israel, the Lord and I had some talks, and He told me I wasn't going to get a job til I got back from Israel. Okay, that makes sense...? Money? Life? Working toward a career...? Well, I learned a good lesson on struggling makes you stronger and how weak one can be before they do not break.

So, we haven't even been back a week and I start a job on Monday in Carp, that I got yesterday. Say WHAT! Ummm...yeah! I can work from the office, my home or pretty much anywhere. Okay...I have a job in Carp (paradise), close to my church, I don't have a full long term committed job (but I could see it turning into one), my boss is cool, the position works towards raising money for rotary clubs all over the US, I will be using some skills from my schooling, working with Brookies and yeah much much more.

Interesting, very interesting...so just like in Israel when I sat back and floated in the Dead Sea and trusted one of God's miraculous wonders to hold me up, I am trusting in the Lord to guide and keep me afloat into my future. Sinking for me is not an option, I just have to believe. :)

No comments: