So, as you know I am in Vegas, maybe you know that. I really don't communicate to people much anymore unless they ask. So, so, so, I am working event photography...yuke! Jk ;) No, it is all fun and games...sometimes.
Anyways, today I was a mess. I went to the gym did my cycle class and weights felt fine until...I don't know. I had the worst headache, my whole body ached like I was beaten with a metal bat, lost my nose stud down the sink, mind you I have had that since I got it pierced, like 4 years ago and other wrong mind sets were present. O'well just material things and situations of this world. But the real issue here is my mom. She told me I need to start to blogging again. Okay, mom...lately I have felt, as I said earlier, if you want to know something than just ask. But how do you know how to ask when you don't know what to ask? Hmmm...you can ask someone how they are doing, but how are they really doing. Communication. Will they give you the right or truthful answer? Most likely, no. So when you ask people questions get more personal. Like...what was the first thing you thought of this morning? Or are you working on anything? Do you have anything to say to me? What are you thinking about right now? How many times have you thought of ME today? Lol! That is an awkward question, but it will work. And when people ask you about things, "You shall not give false testimony against your neighbor." Exodus 20:16 I know, I know, I have been working on this commandment, it is easier just to say fine when you aren't fine, but don't spill your guts to them, you can always plead the 5th, somethings are better left unsaid or revealed at a later date, you know what I mean, jelly bean!? A good answer to respond with is can you pray for guidance in my life, God to grant me a listen ear to his Will and strength in my life to do His Will (if needed, which is always needed). Even the smallest lies can deter from the biggest blessings God has for you. Keep His commandments, cause the tiniest truth you speak to people may give the most hysterical pleasure to you or others.
So, for my mom today, I blog...I blog today was amazing. She took me out to lunch, to my favorite place (Karey's Pub),then we got pedis and manis together (pedis and manis always make me feel better), we listened to Britt's message on the way home, had great conversations about faith n' stuff and at the end of the day she did my feet (reflexology) and massaged my ribs back into place. Yeah, that hurt!
And just to mention my dad was courageous in taking the sink apart to find my nose stud but it was a goner. Much love Pops! :) Thanks. XOXO
Tuesday, August 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I love you and miss you and can't wait to sit and talk over coffee and just plain CATCH UP.
xoxox,
gaily-o
Post a Comment