So, I was getting out of the gym in Vegas at 7pm ish today. I got in my car turned on the radio and started messing with the Christian stations. Who do I hear!?! Britt Merrick! My Pastor. At first I was like, no, yes, no, I don't have my ipod plugged in...how is this possible...is this really on the radio...wait, is this really Britt or just some guy who sounds like him?...yes...YESSSS it is Britt! I was so excited to hear him on the radio in Las Vegas, I don't know how I made it home. I drove but I don't remember it(not good). His sermons rock my world and make me think beyond what is expected, so good.
There is a station called The EFFECT and you can get Britt Merrick 5 days a week at 7pm, 8pm mountain time in Las Vegas, sin city. Who knew! :)
check it out at www.effectradio.com
Monday, August 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment