...I was coming home on Saturday. :( My Aunt needs me to stay with my cousins a little longer. It isn't so bad, I get to stay with my family a little longer and have a spot in the garage so my car isn't 200 degrees hot! Also she has a pool. It works. ;) But I was really hoping to see the ocean again and go to my favorite places and see my favorite people. :)
Get this, last night at 1am I was dehydrated as all get up and so uncomfortably hot it woke me up! Grrr...I have been away from the heat so long I can't handle it.
Friday, July 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
So when will you be home? I miss you!
i'm sad you're not coming back yet. :-( come back soon, cassie!
I am going to try! Money is calling in Vegas though!
Post a Comment