I flew into Reno yesterday and drove to Lake Tahoe with my cuz and friends. I love this place! If you have never gone to Tahoe, go!
At the moment I am with family and friends. There is going to be 13 people in my Aunt's house! That is insane! Her 4th of July party will have 50 +. My Aunt and Uncle the entertainers. ;)
Today we went out on the boat and water skied for a while. The lake was almost perfect. Then we went back to shore got on the Jet Ski and went out again. The second time I went out on the Jet Ski Karen and I went far far far. I wanted to make it to this castle I remembered from my time in Tahoe before. We were having a great time trying to reach the castle until...Karen pulled a U-turn and went fast over her own wake and through me off! Not on purpose. My ankle got caught on the Jet ski and cracked. Ouch! Would I go again? Oh Yeah! I can walk a little but...it hurts... :( Thank God my sister is a physical therapist. :)
Sunday, July 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
where are the pictures??? let's see that cracked ankle!
i got hurt on the lake last week! we're hobbling around together :)
Haha! I am glad I am not the only gimpy. :) I honestly didn't take any pics of my ankle! I know!!! what kind of non photographer am I? ;) Let's just say it was the size of a golf ball and now it's a nice bruise, not attractive.
sad day:(
Post a Comment