Monday, February 25, 2008

I have the FLU...

Ladies and Gentlemen, it is not pretty.

I left work early on Friday and went to the doctor. (BIG SIGH!) Long story short, they stuck a skinny long Q tip way up my nose, way up, so uncomfortable, but it is the only way they could test for the flu. And what do you know! I had the flu with a 101 temperature. Grrr...that was only the first day. I was miserable.

The good thing is...is that it was the first 24 hours of it. If you catch the flu withint he first 48 hours they can give you a preventative antibotic. So nice.

Friday - went to the doctor and stayed in bed all day
Saturday - went to blockbuster and stayed in the living room
Sunday - finally got out and went for a walk
Monday - back to work, but my head isn't in the game

The doctor said it would take 4-5 days to get over. I can't even imagine, if I would not have caught it with in 48 hours. Yikes!

Now, I truely believe that my prayers were answered. Friday, I prayed for healing cause I felt so bad. And by Monday I am back to work where I started on Friday? Huh? Awesome! :)

No comments: